GO TO YOGA
GO TO YOGA is a good place for anyone to begin an investigation into the health benefits of yoga.
A new student will find that with regular practice he/she will develop greater flexibility, more strength, deeper endurance in a relatively short amount of time.
The Beginner’s class is also a Chair Yoga class. This is a comfortable structure for gaining understanding of the Mind/Body Connections while developing facility and confidence in the movements and poses.
The Multi-Level Class is a place for the ultimate stretch. This class provides yoga students opportunity to expand their expertise in movements, poses, and breathing patterns. Meditation is an essential part of this class.
- Monday, 5:30 pm, Multi-level yoga
- Wednesday, 4:30 pm, Beginners/Chair Yoga
- Wednesday, 6:00 pm, Multi-level yoga.
Central Florida Clinic for Rehabilitation
255 SE 7th Avenue
Crystal River, FL 34429
Enter the studio from the back of the building.
- Please bring your personal yoga mat with you to class (check TJMAX).
- Wear comfortable pants and a shirt.
- Current price for each class is seven dollars.
For More Information
- If you have questions, contact Mary Lyons at 352-795-3710.
- Please visit Nature Coast Yoga Teachers’ Association for more information about the yoga experience.
Mary Lyons, the current teacher, has been teaching yoga in Citrus County for nineteen years. Originally certified at the Spirit Springs Yoga Center, Mary has continued her study of hatha yoga and the Eight Limbs of Yoga through reading, personal and professional practice, and workshops. Mary is a founding member of the Nature Coast Yoga Teachers’ Association.